These clever envelopes will make people eager to look inside. The hot pockets shaped with refrigerated dough are stuffed with a delicious ham and cheese filling.
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet, saute ham and onion in oil until onion is tender. Add cheeses; cook 3-4 minutes or until melted. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into 4 rectangles; seal perforations. Place 2 tablespoons ham mixture in the center of each rectangle. Starting with a short side, fold a third of the dough over filling. On the other short side, bring both corners together in the center to form a point. Fold over to resemble an envelope. Pinch seams to seal.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.